Moods and More!
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:Trade my :Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggiesTotal 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
- 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:Trade my :Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggiesTotal 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
- 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
![]()
Moods and More!
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:Trade my :Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggiesTotal 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
- 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Okayy! Please let me knowDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:Trade my :Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggiesTotal 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
- 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
![]()
Moods and More!
I have a mythic, but no legendariesSere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14Okayy! Please let me knowDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:Trade my :Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggiesTotal 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
- 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
![]()
![]()
Moods and More!
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51I have a mythic, but no legendariesSere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14Okayy! Please let me knowDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?![]()
That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Moods and More!
Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59ReducioMadi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51I have a mythic, but no legendariesSere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14Okayy! Please let me knowDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.![]()
That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Moods and More!
Sent!Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59ReducioMadi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51I have a mythic, but no legendariesSere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14Okayy! Please let me knowDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!![]()
That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Moods and More!
thank you! mine is sent!Sere Nade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 01:04Sent!Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59Reducio
That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Moods and More!
Received! Thank you!Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 03:07thank you! mine is sent!Sere Nade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 01:04Sent!Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59Reducio
That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?