Moods and More! open! cheap!

Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!
Okayy! Please let me know :yes:

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:25 Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:
Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!
Okayy! Please let me know :yes:
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51
Sere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:27

Thank you!! Just wondering, did you want to give the top cards for the bottom two Mythic and Legendary?
Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!
Okayy! Please let me know :yes:
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51
Sere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10
Sere Nade wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 23:33

Yess! I want to give the top cards and get 1 mythic and 1 legendary cards other than what I stated in the bottom.
Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!
Okayy! Please let me know :yes:
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50
Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51
Sere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:10

Alr. Im not sure about Madi, but I do not have any good cards whatsoever, but I’ll get back to you when I do!!
Okayy! Please let me know :yes:
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!
Sent!

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sere Nade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 01:04
Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50
Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51
Sere Nade wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 00:14

Okayy! Please let me know :yes:
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!
Sent!
thank you! mine is sent!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 03:07
Sere Nade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 01:04
Madi McQuade wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 00:50
Sere Nade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:59
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:51
I have a mythic, but no legendaries

That'll also works! Should I send 10 commons of mine to you?
Yes, please! I'll send the mythic while you send yours!
Sent!
thank you! mine is sent!
Received! Thank you!

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar