25 Nov 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47 thats a long time to write :o what do u usually write?
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
25 Nov 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 anything non hio
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 Nov 2023, 04:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 ah right. I’ve been about 3 months
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 04:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
25 Nov 2023, 04:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46 goodluck on ur writing !!!
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
25 Nov 2023, 04:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46 thanks!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”