Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-47 thats a long time to write :o what do u usually write?

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48 anything non hio

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-49 honestly hio was my big push to writing aha

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48 ah right. I’ve been about 3 months

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46 goodluck on ur writing !!!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46 thanks!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”