25 Nov 2023, 04:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49 it’s a writing sort of task, takes place in October and November
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 Yeah they’re all over 1k per chapter but I didn’t have the time and motivation, that’s about half an hour a day just of sitting down and writingAllen Brandon wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:16 -42
i guess i could writer 50k. An easy way to write 50k is to write 1k words for 50 chapters
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 25 Nov 2023, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 04:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50
Nano is an errand on site as well as an off site event here. It's National Novel Writing Month, where you are challenged to write 50k words in the month of November.
Nano is an errand on site as well as an off site event here. It's National Novel Writing Month, where you are challenged to write 50k words in the month of November.
25 Nov 2023, 04:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:24-48 Yeah they’re all over 1k per chapter but I didn’t have the time and motivation, that’s about half an hour a day just of sitting down and writingAllen Brandon wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:16 -42
i guess i could writer 50k. An easy way to write 50k is to write 1k words for 50 chapters
I have to publish a lot of chapters for my book and sometimes I can't think. I don't think I'll be able to participate in nano
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 04:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 oh wow thats fun but sounds kinda challenging
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
25 Nov 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 ah right. I’m rly new to writing thoAllen Brandon wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:27-49Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:24-48 Yeah they’re all over 1k per chapter but I didn’t have the time and motivation, that’s about half an hour a day just of sitting down and writingAllen Brandon wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 04:16 -42
i guess i could writer 50k. An easy way to write 50k is to write 1k words for 50 chapters
I have to publish a lot of chapters for my book and sometimes I can't think. I don't think I'll be able to participate in nano
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 to correct
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Ah, it's ok. I've been writing for almost four years now
Ah, it's ok. I've been writing for almost four years now
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)