Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-43

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-44 I attempted nano last year and didn’t get past the prep

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-45

Haha, opposite of that, this year I dove in with 0 prep

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-49

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48 whats NaNo..

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-49

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48
I think it's an errand

Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.