24 Nov 2023, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 20:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Nov 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 21:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 21:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 21:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 21:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49 Hii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 21:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50 Hii Del!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 21:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49 Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”