24 Nov 2023, 20:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Nov 2023, 20:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
24 Nov 2023, 20:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Nov 2023, 20:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 20:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
24 Nov 2023, 20:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Nov 2023, 20:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
24 Nov 2023, 20:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 20:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)