Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-6

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-5

Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.