Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

38

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
41

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
42

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
41

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
38

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.