22 Nov 2023, 02:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 byeeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Nov 2023, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Nov 2023, 02:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Nov 2023, 03:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Nov 2023, 03:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 saving grace
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
22 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 heyyyy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”