Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-6 please someone help me...

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-7 rip Willow

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-6 I have mad respect for you hard working Hufflepuffs

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-7 lol i gtg now ;-;

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-8 why thank you. Annie technically was supposed to be a Ravenclaw Bye Scarlett! (didn't spell your name properly)

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-7 Just between you and me, Hufflepuff is the 2nd best house- 1st goes to Ravenclaw, obvi

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-8 Hm, thank you. Agree to disagree. I have a soft spot for Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-7 I have friends in Gryffindor, so no hate to them, but... they unfortunately are 4th on my list. (But I love all Hogwarts houses)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-8

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)