22 Nov 2023, 01:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 Having a debate about Jurassic Park with my friends
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
22 Nov 2023, 01:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 , nooo the Hufflepuffs are making a comeback!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 01:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 We meet again Willow
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
22 Nov 2023, 01:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 ahh I'm fighting alone on this one
Hi!
Hi!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 A battle you can't win Willow, but I commend you
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
22 Nov 2023, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 I'll do my best
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 01:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7 I agree.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell