Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1, wow! a 6th year hufflepuff, not quite sure if I have ever seen that!

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 I am a rare sight indeed, hello!

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3, hi! How are you?

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 I am doing good! Or well, existing

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3, I'm also doin pretty well. Wyd rn?

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!