21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 NO YOU DO NOT
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Noooooo -5
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Nov 2023, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 IM GETTING BULLIED BY A OLDER YEEARRR
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 omg i cant stop
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 you asked for it. and yes it's addicting.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.