21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 bye
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 oh no
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 I NEED HEELPPP
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."