Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

2 ah only 3 more mins

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 phew

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 >.>

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 good.

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell