21 Nov 2023, 15:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 Nov 2023, 15:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2 birds!!!!!!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3 ima actually go do hw byee
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3! omg y'all are multiplying. Don't leave me Maya sob
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.