Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

99

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
100 @Simon Kincaid
✔️point added for Gryffinclaw -SK
Last edited by Kyle Diaz on 21 Nov 2023, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 woohooo


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2 YAYY WE WON GO RAVENCLAW <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 i crashed!!:cry:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2 birds are the best!!!! <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 snek

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 sneek

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.