Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

71

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
73

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
75

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
76

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
75

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74 I'm trying :sweatingbullets:

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
73

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.