Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

75 i feel bad for Slytherins and Hufflepuffs tho, they don’t have enough people to help win the house cup, Gryff is always getting it now

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74 hey, Hufflepuff set the record for most house points in a month for house cup

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
73 YEAHH

ima back up the fellow badger lol

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72 FINALLY SOMEONE FROM SLYTHERPUFF

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
71 hewo ;)

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
71

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
71

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.