Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

69 :'(

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
70 it's okay your still ahead of us


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
71

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
72


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
73

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
73

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
75


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
74

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"