20 Nov 2023, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Nov 2023, 23:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62 Yess!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64 hehehe you’ve won for 3 months already!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 23:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff