20 Nov 2023, 18:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 18:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
20 Nov 2023, 18:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
20 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 19:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
20 Nov 2023, 19:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 20:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
53
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.