20 Nov 2023, 17:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 17:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Nov 2023, 17:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 17:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
48
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Nov 2023, 17:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 17:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Nov 2023, 17:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 17:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
20 Nov 2023, 17:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.