20 Nov 2023, 13:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 13:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 I need a hero
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2023, 13:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 I’m here
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Nov 2023, 13:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 no no
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2023, 13:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 yes yes
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Nov 2023, 13:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 one in yellow or green
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2023, 13:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 I’m heartbroken
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes