20 Nov 2023, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 00:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Nov 2023, 00:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 00:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 man, Slytherpuff needs to get back on track
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2023, 00:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 bites you
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 00:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Nov 2023, 00:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 00:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Nov 2023, 00:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."