19 Nov 2023, 21:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
19 Nov 2023, 21:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Nov 2023, 21:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
19 Nov 2023, 21:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
19 Nov 2023, 23:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.