18 Nov 2023, 16:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 16:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-83
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 16:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 16:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 16:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 17:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 17:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 17:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-89
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"