18 Nov 2023, 01:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 music
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 class fight, melanie martinez
you?
you?
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39 ohh I love Melanie Martinez!
Just a friend by Jordi, first time listening to it. I'm trying to discover new songs
Just a friend by Jordi, first time listening to it. I'm trying to discover new songs
18 Nov 2023, 01:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 never heard of it
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39, me neither
What are some of your favorite aritists?
What are some of your favorite aritists?
18 Nov 2023, 01:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 i dont have favorite artists, more like fav songs- i jump around to much to have one
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)