Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-38 :tongueangry:

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-39

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-38 :fear: :angry:

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-39 all is cool

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-38 pain and suffering

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-39 >:)

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-38 A FOURTH YEAR IS BULLYING MEEEE /j

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-39 That's crazzzyyyyyy. 🤯🤯

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-38

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-39 wsp.

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!