16 Nov 2023, 03:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13 I'm not convinced
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12 it’s crazy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
16 Nov 2023, 03:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13 yea, and I just can't seem to buy it
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)