16 Nov 2023, 03:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
16 Nov 2023, 03:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 if you guys wanna know whats up, i suggest checking the astronomy tower first
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7 I thought Clark liked boys
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 03:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 03:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11 loll
And the utter shock that came from finding out Proff B and Clark B are the same person…
And the utter shock that came from finding out Proff B and Clark B are the same person…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”