Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-3 gimme my book!!!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 nu uh!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 then you're not getting the cinnamon bun back.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 ok :tongue: i can make more

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4 aaa

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.