14 Nov 2023, 17:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 nu uh!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
14 Nov 2023, 17:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 ok
i can make more
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
14 Nov 2023, 17:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Nov 2023, 17:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 aaa
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
14 Nov 2023, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
14 Nov 2023, 21:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.