Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

3

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.