13 Nov 2023, 19:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
13 Nov 2023, 19:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 20:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 20:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 20:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
13 Nov 2023, 20:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.