I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi

Alex was outside. Again. He brushed his ink black hair out of his face and shivered a bit. He was cold, but he loved it outside. It was worth the sacrifice. He trudged through the snow and saw a small, white bunny. He smiled and brought treats out of his pocket and sat in the snow. Alex, you're already cold, why are you sitting in the snow? Well, he wasn't exactly using logic in this situation, was he? Nope, definitely not. He let the bunny come to him and eat. The bunny crawled up onto Alex's leg and he smiled. He had this way with animals. They all just seemed to love him. He didn't really know. Then, a doe showed up and walked over to him. Is he a Disney Princess? Yes, definitely, he is a Princess, news flash. Note the sarcasm. He smiled and stood up after the bunny hopped off his leg and snuggled against his foot. Alex began to feed the deer and pet it. It was very soft. He heard crunching behind him and looked to see if it was another animal. Nothing. Huh. He sighed and continued to feed the animals when he heard it again. "Whoever you are, you can just come over here." he said.
Last edited by Alex Cheong on 28 Jan 2019, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

(Replies are slow at the moment)
"Loving is the best thing a person can do.”
Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 10 Stamina: 10
I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi
As usual, Luna just chose a place in Hogwarts to see if there was anything interesting. This time, she decided to go to the ground. It wasn't really the good weather to go outside, on a day like this, she just wanted to be in her dorm, and she was really going to be there. However, another better idea flashed over her head. She wanted to have something different this day...

And now she was hiding behind a tree, and her uniform fitted the colour of it perfectly, so she wasn't afraid that the Ravenclaw guy would see her. She wasn't sure of the reason why she was hiding. Maybe because she didn't want to break the moment of him and the animals, or maybe because he reminded her of her little brother. Her little brother loved animals a lot, and he knew how to take care of them. Sometimes, she wondered if he could talk with the animals or not.

Because Luna was too focused on thinking of her brother, she accidentally made a noise. She bit her lips and tried to stand still while thinking if he could hear it. And as expected, the guy turned around and looked. She closed her eyes and thought of the worst situation. The Slytherin Girl didn't want him to think of her like a creep...

And once again, she accidentally made another noise. Luna mocked herself after hearing what he said to her. She stepped out, however, she didn't go near him. The Slytherin was afraid that she might scare the animals away. She slowly started talking, not with a loud voice - it could scare the animals away too, but not too small because she wanted the Ravenclaw guy to hear it. "I'm pretty sure that I'm bad at hiding, right? Just didn't want to break your moment with your friends" So please don't think that I'm doing something wrong, please. Even when Luna thought like that, her face didn't show anything other than a small smile.

Just because I said you were bad does not mean that I am mean. It shows that I am honest.
I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi
Alex brushed some of the hair in front of his face out of his eyes. The person seemed to be tentative to come out. When they did, Alex tilted his head to the side. It was a girl with purple hair. She seemed to be taller than Alex, although he couldn't really tell. He smiled. Okay, it was slightly creepy that she was hiding behind a tree, but she must have a reason, right? Probably, unless she was just stalking the boy, then that would be really creepy. He didn't think that the girl was stalking him, though, she seemed nice enough. He pet the doe's head as he looked at her. He smiled slightly. "You're not terrible at hiding, you're just terrible at not making noise." he said with a chuckle, joking. Oh, so that explains why she was hiding, partly, he still should ask though. "Why were you hiding? You can come over if you want, just be really quiet and soft, don't make any sudden movements or they'll bolt." he said in a soft voice. The boy really did have a way with animals. His older brother didn't get how he could get any animal to just come to him at random times.

(Replies are slow at the moment)
"Loving is the best thing a person can do.”
Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 10 Stamina: 10
I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi
Luna bit her lips. Normally, she wasn't too bad at hiding, however, thinking of her family made her distracted. She slowly walked to him and tried to talk with a small voice. "My little brother loves animals too, and seeing you playing with them makes me think of him... And as I said before, I don't want to interrupt you and your friends. " A soft sigh came from her mouth. She suddenly remembered her memory with her little brother - Oliver. He told her a lot about animals, and most of the time he was in the garden, playing with animals just like how this Ravenclaw guy was. She could still meet her older brother in Hogwarts, but Olly had to be at home... Luna was a bit sad when she could not meet him but she quickly tried to cover the feeling.

She gave him a small smile, "They sure like you a lot, hmm? By the way, my name is Luna, the full name is Luna Choi. And as you can see, I am a Slytherin." Yes, and perfect uniform to hide in the forest, or behind the trees. However, her lavender hair sure was a problem. Realizing that she was distracted, Luna was a bit embarrassed. She turned her gaze to the

Just because I said you were bad does not mean that I am mean. It shows that I am honest.
I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi
Alex smiled at the girl as she mentioned her younger brother. Alex had never had the joy of having a little brother, for he was the younger brother. His older brother was amazing to Alex. Not really the best person to look up to, but he took care of Alex a lot and made sure he was alright. Adrian joked that if anyone hurt Alex, physically or mentally, they'd have to face his wrath, and trust me, you don't want to face him. Only 15 and standing at 5'11 with shocking blue hair and piercing black eyes, he was terrifying, unlike his soft little brother, only standing at 4'5 with softer features. He smiled softly as he thought of him. He was in Griffyndor. He looked back over to the girl who seemed to be thinking of her little brother. "You miss him, don't you?" he asked quietly as he pet the deer. "They like me? Well, maybe, but that's because I know how to take care of them and they think that I understand them. It's quite nice. Animals don't hurt you as humans do, I'm afraid."He said with a sort of sad smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Luna. My name is Alex. Alex Cheong, and I'm in Ravenclaw."

(Replies are slow at the moment)
"Loving is the best thing a person can do.”
Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 10 Stamina: 10
I'm Cold, but it's Worth It PV Luna Choi
"Do I miss him? I am sure that I do. But you know," Luna stopped and looked at the sky, she could imagine Olly's smiling face, "He told me not to miss him much and enjoy my life in Hogwarts, so I'm just wandering around the school to see if anything interesting happens, and I can owl him about it." The only thing that she didn't expect when she came here was meeting this Ravenclaw boy.

"You are right. People are more dangerous than animals." She could see that clearly when the others were with her little brother and when he was with the animals. The people were just trying to use him, and when they reached their goal, they would just throw him away. And the animals, they just played with the people that they liked, and they would not disappear when their friend needed help.

Luna was a bit surprised when Alex said her name. People normally called her "Choi" instead of "Luna", so it was a bit weird at first. However, she did not dislike that, and since Alex did not seem like a bad person - just looked at the way he treated the animals and the way they like him. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

Just because I said you were bad does not mean that I am mean. It shows that I am honest.