Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

TINY

And I win!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, neither you nor me win

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope I win!

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tehee.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
>:D

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No way!

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
FaLsE

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
tRuE

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
False and true

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.