Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-44 I’m just Ravenclaw lol, though I haven’t taken that many house quizzes

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43 lol. I also just know from how I think and act haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-44

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-42

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43 I have a mix of 3 houses instead of the usual one/two

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-42 oop

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43

50% slytherin
30% ravenclaw
20% hufflepuff

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-42 👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-41 wow lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”