Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-26

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-27 how’s it going, Francis?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-28
Good, i'm currently writing my metamorph app, but i can't think of anything to add to make it 500 words. How about you?

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-29 add some details, what he changes or maybe what his family thinks of it. Good luck with it! Being a halfbreed is amazing

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-30
Thanks! Once I think of something I'll add it and hoepfully it'll be 500 words long. So far its 348 words

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-31 you’ll get there! Being a metamorphi will be cool

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-32
Yep, I will. Honestly, I wish I was a metamorph :{

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-33 haha it would keep things interesting! Simon is a dhampir and I’m glad I’m not a dhampir

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-34
dhampir? What's that?

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-35 part vampire, in Simon’s case - half vampire

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)