12 Nov 2023, 23:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 23:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 23:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 23:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-22
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
12 Nov 2023, 23:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-22
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 00:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)