12 Nov 2023, 23:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 23:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 23:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12 Simon!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15 hi hi Mari! How’re you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 23:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18 great, and you?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 23:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.