12 Nov 2023, 22:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 22:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 22:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 22:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 22:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 22:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 22:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.