Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-61 ahhhhhhhhhh
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 Lol Hiiiiiiii I could have just let you.... but that would not be the Hufflepuff way.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-61 hufflepuffs.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 we are not a threat. Please be our friend

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
I concur with Mr Kincaid, Fyre Angel! Even your worst is tops!

Also, hi Leaf!

Hi hi Simon!

-63

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 hi Colin
Last edited by Leaf Shard on 12 Nov 2023, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-63 yeah... we're good peeps honest. We just like to win at this game.... :lol:
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 I gathered.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-63 determination!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
Gryffinclowns going down!!!

-64

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire