12 Nov 2023, 19:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 19:12 -53 y0u know I'm, patient....
Colin... it is on my mind... I promise. I haven't forgotten.
I know it'll be a good one, when it happens!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Nov 2023, 19:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 19:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-57 hope so, but one never knows. 
How is My Mr. Kincaid?
How is My Mr. Kincaid?
The magic is real.
12 Nov 2023, 19:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59 Yeah, they do in this game. Leaf, you are going in the wrong direction though.
The magic is real.
12 Nov 2023, 19:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60 I’m sure even at your worst it’s always pretty awesome
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 19:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61 Flattery will get you everywhere... LoL
The magic is real.
12 Nov 2023, 19:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62 I’ll assume true until I ever see otherwise
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 19:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62 it’ll be okay
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)