Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 19:12 -53 y0u know I'm, patient....

Colin... it is on my mind... I promise. I haven't forgotten.
-55

I know it'll be a good one, when it happens!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-56

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-57 hope so, but one never knows. :shock:

How is My Mr. Kincaid? <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-58 the tables turned really fast.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-59 Yeah, they do in this game. Leaf, you are going in the wrong direction though.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-60 I’m sure even at your worst it’s always pretty awesome

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-61 Flattery will get you everywhere... LoL
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 I’ll assume true until I ever see otherwise

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-61 this is not good and hiiiiiii
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-62 it’ll be okay

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)