12 Nov 2023, 19:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 19:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50
If you feel up to it, meet me at the stone outcropping...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Nov 2023, 19:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 19:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-52 and I’ll try to get a reply done soon!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
12 Nov 2023, 19:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53 y0u know I'm, patient....
Colin... it is on my mind... I promise. I haven't forgotten.
Colin... it is on my mind... I promise. I haven't forgotten.
The magic is real.
12 Nov 2023, 19:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.