Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-17 night night!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-16 Bye!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-17
Bye bye!

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-16 girl also how do you have so much money!!! Like, that's how much some second years have, some has less than that!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-15 I’m really good at collecting scholarships, I don’t think I’ve ever missed a single day :meninblack:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-14 do you ever spend??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-13 I bought the Marauder's map, permission form, and cameo clock. But recently no

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-12 maybe thats why then lol, im not even 50G, i think i need 6s more for that

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-13
Guys, i cant join the discord server :(

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-12 Just one more day then! :wow:

@Francis Clark I’m not sure why, but you might need to wait for someone to approve you?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes