12 Nov 2023, 04:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])